New York, NY
About Sollis Health
Founded in 2016, Sollis is a healthcare services business that is revolutionizing emergency medicine and urgent care. Our 24/7 concierge medical centers can handle acute medical emergencies, advanced imaging needs and simple complaints all in a single location with no wait, so patients receive the smart, simple and stress-free care they deserve. Our Manhattan clinics are located on the Upper East Side, Tribeca, in the Hamptons during the summer. Expansion to LA is scheduled for fall 2020.
We now serve over 2,000 members and have an extraordinarily high renewal rate, because we treat everyone like family and go the extra mile in an often inefficient industry. We are a fast-growing, VC-backed organization that is rapidly expanding across the country. We are looking for energetic and passionate self-starters who are excited about healthcare and want to raise the standards for excellent emergency and urgent care.
Sollis is looking for a conscientious, energetic HR leader to help the company accelerate its hiring practices, fill headcount, enforce compliance, and inspire the workforce.
Specifically, your duties will include:
- Hiring & Recruitment – Work closely with the COO and Medical Director to oversee the Sollis hiring and recruitment process. Help the firm bring on exceptional talent – optimize the org chart, create job descriptions, post openings, build out recruitment resources, manage (and improve!) the interview processes, negotiate offers, and finalize contracts.
- Onboarding – Work with hiring managers to ensure that all new hires are properly onboarded, whether they come on in a medical or operations role (for example: track all medical licenses and credentials, create day/month/quarter 1 checklists, ensure all paperwork is correctly completed, ensure laptops, monitors and business cards ordered, welcome events, etc)
- Systems – Oversee our HR systems: Prestige (payroll and PTO) and Bamboo (healthcare licenses, training, onboarding), ensuring that all data is correct and up to date.
- Benefits – Work with our PEO (Prestige) to manage benefits and assist with all staff needs or questions. This is largely in-place and steady for the firm, so will be more about day to day management, optimization, and answering questions as they arise.
- Performance – Evaluate and select a performance management software for the firm that tracks performance issues on an ongoing basis. Implement our annual year-end 360 review process.
- Corporate policies – Help to design topline corporate policies around parental leave, bereavement, dress code, etc and codify in the company handbook. Again, many of this is already in place so will be more about adjusting for the needs of the business as we grow.
- Legal and Compliance – Working in conjunction with the COO, ensure we are fully compliant with applicable state laws (we currently operate in NY and will expand to CA in 2020).
To be successful in this role, candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a conscientious personality type, able to juggle multiple projects without dropping balls
- Excellent communication skills and messaging ability – high IQ and EQ required
- Warmth, empathy & interpersonal skills – ability to listen to staff and act as their advocate when needed
- Strong technical and systems skills – ability to manage payroll systems, performance management software, compliance databases, etc.
- Ownership and accountability – a “buck stops here” attitude. Happy to take ownership for projects and problems and make sure they are executed to the highest standards
- Career-oriented individual, searching for unlimited opportunities
- Ability to think and work independently, effectively, and efficiently as if running your own business
- Ambitious, strong work ethic, and open to new ideas
We believe extraordinary people come from a variety of backgrounds, but ideally we would expect that you:
- Are a rising star, looking for a challenging opportunity to build the operations of a growing business.
- 2-8 years experience in HR management
- Strong track record of building great teams
- Experience managing remote teams or building multi-city teams a plus
- Some background/understanding of the medical space preferred
Comp & Benefits:
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, 401K with matching & more
- 15 days PTO + 10 federal holidays
- Dedicated, motivated team and chance to be part of a highly ambitious medical startup
- Modern, elegant and high-end work environment
- Flexible schedule
- Free Sollis membership for you and your family
- Full-time role in NYC
- Location: 226 East 79th St, NY NY 10075
- Reporting to: COO
- Desired start date: ASAP
To apply, please send a resume and cover note to email@example.com.